Terms and Conditions
Welcome to DuctlessMart.ca
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ductless Mart‘s Website, located at
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use DuctlessMart.ca if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Return and Exchange Policy
Once your order is placed, any cancellations are subject to a minimum 25% handling, processing, palletizing, and restocking fee (on unopened items) using the same method under which payment was made initially. The shipping costs are always non-refundable. Important: All returns are carefully inspected upon receipt. Returns must be made within ten days of purchase. Refunds are administered based on the conditions stated above. All Products must be in the original packaging and have not been used, modified, or installed.
Please note that refunds are made as follows: If the customer cancels the order and the product has left our warehouse, the customer is responsible for the shipping charges for all items to and from ductlessmart.ca, in addition to the above-stated restocking fee.
If the product is being returned after the customer has received it, and the product is returned with opened boxes or shows signs of wear, Ductlessmart.ca has the sole discretion in determining any refund amount (if any). This includes scratches or marks on the product (screws or screw hole areas), wires bent or cut, etc. Under these circumstances, if the refund amount is not acceptable to the purchaser, the purchaser has the option to pay a shipping charge and have the item sent back to him/her/it.
We do not recommend sending used or damaged items back to us as usually a refund will be refused. Ductlessmart.ca may, at its discretion, refuses to accept the return.
If the product is returned with missing, damaged, dirty, bent, non-working parts or the item appears to have been installed, no refund will be honoured. There is no return on special order items. Any return on special order items will be at the sole discretion of ductlessmart.ca, as these items cannot be returned to the supplier. After an order is placed, the purchaser may request to receive an e-mail providing the tracking number. All items are shipped Free on Board (FOB) at our warehouse, freight prepaid. The customer takes title to the goods at the time of shipment.
As such, it is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the equipment personally upon receipt. We recommend you open all boxes on arrival to check for shipping damage. If there is shipping damage to the equipment, please follow these guidelines:
- For minor cosmetic damage, note the damage on the shipping invoice/waybill and ask for a damage claim form from the shipping carrier. However, minor flaws and cosmetic damage that do not affect the operation of the system or the warranty are expressly excluded under any return or shipping insurance policy.
- In the rare instance of significant damage, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us immediately at 1-800-255-7145. You are not obligated to sign for any damaged freight from the shipper; however, any equipment you sign for does become your property. If the customer refuses to sign for the equipment due to damage, ductlessmart.ca will return the shipment and exchange it for new equipment upon equipment return. Signing for the shipment states that you receive the equipment in good order and without any damage.
Don’t hesitate to contact customer service by telephone at 1-800-255-7145 or at email@example.com for more information on returning or exchanging an item.
Our customer support team will be happy to assist you and will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA)
Unless otherwise stated, Ductless Mart and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on DuctlessMart.ca. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from DuctlessMart.ca for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from DuctlessMart.ca
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from DuctlessMart.ca
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from DuctlessMart.ca
- Redistribute content from DuctlessMart.ca
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the TermsFeed Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Ductless Mart does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ductless Mart,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ductless Mart shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ductless Mart reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ductless Mart a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: ⓐ is not in any way deceptive; ⓑ does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and ⓒ fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: ⓐ the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; ⓑ the organization does not have any negative records with us; ⓒ the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Ductless Mart; and ⓓ the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: ⓐ is not in any way deceptive; ⓑ does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and ⓒ fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Ductless Mart. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Ductless Mart‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: ⓐ are subject to the preceding paragraph; and ⓑ govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.