Ductless heating and air conditioning systems provide optimal comfort along with the reduced energy consumption that comes with zoned temperature control. The new XE ductless system features nanoe™ X — a built-in air and surface purification technology that provides a comfortable environment for occupants.
- Indoor unit: CS-XE18WKUAW / Outdoor unit: CU-XE18WKUA
- -26°C (-15°F) Cold climate heating operation
- Base pan heater included
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Auxiliary heater connection
ClimaPure™ XE provides exceptional features and operation.
- nanoe™ X patented air purification technology.
- Operation temperatures down to -15°F for cold climate operation.
- Base pan heater included.
- Auxillary heater connection.
- Built-in WiFi connects to the Panasonic control app.
- Commonly specified where rebate programs apply.
- A wireless controller is included and a wired controller is an available option.
nanoe™ X Technology
Built into the indoor unit (XE Series), nanoe™ X patented air purification technology is effective in neutralizing common, unpleasant odors while helping to inhibit pollen, mold, bacteria, and viruses. It helps provide a fresher and cleaner indoor environment.
Blue Fin Condenser
Blue Fin 3-layer anti-rust coating is applied to each fin. This special coating prevents rust from salt air and moisture from rain and melting snow and assures longer life of the heat exchanger.
|Capacity Cooling (Btu/h) / KW||17,200 (5,800 – 19,800) / 1.72 KW|
|Capacity Heating (Btu/h) / KW||20,400 (5,800 – 30,000) / 1.3 KW|
|Moisture Removal – High (pints/H)||3.6|
|Dry Air Flow – High (CFM)||15.9|
|SEER – Cooling||21|
|EER – Cooling||13.2|
|HSPF – Heating||12.0 (Region IV)|
|Power Supply (V, Phase, Hz)||208 / 230V, Single Phase, 60 Hz|
|Power Input – Cooling (W)||1,300|
|Power Input – Heating (W)||1,630|
|Dimensions (indoor) (H x W x D)||11.88″ x 43.38″ x 9.60″ (302 x 1102 x 244 mm)|
|Dimensions (outdoor) (H x W x D)||31.29″ x 34.44″ x 12.59″ (795 x 875 x 320 mm)|
|Weight (indoor/outdoor) (Lbs)||33 /132|