The new ClimaPure™ XE ductless heating and air system features nanoe™ X — a built-in air purification technology that provides a comfortable environment for occupants by reducing pollutants and odours. nanoe™ X penetrates deep into the fibres of carpets and furniture to inhibit pollutants and odours. Featuring whisper-quiet heating and cooling and advanced built-in air purification technology, the XE series sets a new standard for a comfortable indoor environment. The XE low ambient heat ductless split system can provide heating operation down to -26°C. Learn more about this Panasonic wall mount ductless AC.
The best air conditioner series from Panasonic.
Key Features of this Panasonic ductless mini split air conditioner
- Indoor unit: CS-XE15WKUAW
- Outdoor unit: CU-XE15WKUA
- -26°C (-15°F) Cold climate heating operation
- Base pan heater included
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Auxiliary heater connection
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Eligible product for the Canada Greener Homes Grant
Characteristics and 5 Effects of nanoe™ X
- Eliminates common odours
- Inhibits pet-derived and other major allergens
- Inhibits pollens globally all year round
- Breaks down/inhibits hazardous substances known to be found in PM2.5
- Moisturizes skin and makes hair straighter and sleeker
ClimaPure™ XE provides exceptional features and operation.
- nanoe™ X patented air purification technology.
- Operation temperatures down to -26°C for cold climate operation.
- Base pan heater included.
- Auxillary heater connection.
- Built-in WiFi connects to the Panasonic control app.
- Commonly specified where rebate programs apply.
- A wireless controller is included and a wired controller is an available option.
nanoe™ X Technology
Built into the indoor unit (XE Series), nanoe™ X patented air purification technology is effective in neutralizing common, unpleasant odours while helping to inhibit pollen, and mould. It helps provide a fresher and cleaner indoor environment.
Blue Fin Condenser
Blue Fin 3-layer anti-rust coating is applied to each fin. This special coating prevents rust from salt air and moisture from rain and melting snow and assures longer life of the heat exchanger.
|Capacity Cooling (Btu/h) / KW||14,300 (3,300 – 19,000) / 1.14KW|
|Capacity Heating (Btu/h) / KW||17,200 (3,340 – 24,000) / 1.26KW|
|Moisture Removal – High (pints/H)||4|
|Dry Air Flow – High (CFM)||12.2|
|SEER – Cooling||20.3|
|EER – Cooling||12.5|
|HSPF – Heating||12.0 (Region IV)|
|Power Supply (V, Phase, Hz)||208 / 230V, Single Phase, 60 Hz|
|Power Input – Cooling (W)||1,170|
|Power Input – Heating (W)||1,260|
|AC split unit dimensions (indoor) (H x W x D)||11.61″ x 34.25″ x 9.05″ (295 x 870 x 230 mm)|
|AC split unit dimensions (outdoor) (H x W x D)||24.37″ x 32.44″ x 11.77″ (619 x 824 x 299 mm)|
|Weight (indoor/outdoor) (Lbs)||24 / 105|